Qmicro has extensive design, production processes and packaging capabilities, dedicated to microsystems development and production. Examples of OEM solutions developed and manufactured by our team are shown.
One of Qmicro’s focus fields is micro mechanical applications, varying from strain, pressure and forces sensors to nanoprobes, piezoMEMS devices and thermopiles. Also other micro structures such as membranes, holes, V-grooves and standard layer depositions such as themal oxide and low stress nitrides are supplied.
2 nm sensing repeatability, 10 nm uncertainty
- 3 directional
- Tactile probe attached to sensor chip
- On chip integrated strain gauges
- Thin layer piezo actuation / sensing
- Thin layer piezo
- Cantilevers, membranes
- Valves, resonators
- Thermal radiation (IR) detection
- Polysilicon based thermopiles
- Located on thin micromachined membranes
- Thermopile resistance: 50 kΩ