Qmicro has extensive design, production processes and packaging capabilities, dedicated to microsystems development and production. Examples of OEM solutions developed and manufactured by our team are shown.
One of Qmicro’s focus points are in microfluidics applications, varying from a lab-on-a-chip to nozzles, channels, valves, mixers and sensors. Qmicro’s experience range from separate components to fully integrated systems, using on our flip-chip based technology platform technology for multi chip integration.
- Continuous fast mixing
- Diffusion based
- Fluids up to 250 bar
- Glass silicon glass chip
Micro fluidics integration
- Aligned chip to chip connections
- Fluidic, mechanical, electrical interfaces
- Temperature controlled up to 200C
- Flip-chip, die attach, capillary-chip, chip-metal housing
Micro inkjet nozzle array
- Over 1000 nozzles / chip
- Each with ink chamber and supply channels
- High uniformity and nozzle yield required
- Piezo actuation for drop on demand ink supply