Qmicro develops and supplies customized OEM solutions for gas diagnostics components and systems. These are often based on our modular technology platform with hybridly integrated chips. This enables gas connections between chips and micro channels chip without tubings or capillaries. Examples of OEM solutions developed and manufactured by our team are shown.
Qmicro’s primary focus is in gas analysis and diagnostics applications, varying from gasflow sensors, valves, thermal conductivity detectors to complete micro gas chromatograph instruments. Qmicro’s experience ranges from separate components to fully integrated systems, using on our flip-chip based technology platform for multi chip integration.
Micro gas flow sensor
- Fast thermal response
- Low power consumption
- Low weight / portable
- Fast (ms) and accurate gas injection
- Pneumatic driven micro membrane valves
- Up to 120 °C, applied in micro GC
- Million cycles environmental tested
Micro TCD (Thermal Conductivity Detector)
- Fast accurate gas thermal conductivity sensing
- Very small internal volume
- Versatile usage
- Gas Chromatograph detector